Tuesday 24 March 2015

Tutorial: How To Make Any Lipstick Matte

 

Hey guys!

I'm sorry once again because  I have not been updating lately, like I said in my previous post I've been busy with some stuffs, but am back for good!!!


 There is this makeup trick i learnt recently, and I feel it will be very selfish of me if I didn't share it with you guys. Am sure some of you must have heard about it before, but for the benefit of those that haven't, this trick turns a glossy lipstick matte, and makes it last longer on your lips. I was so amazed at how well the trick worked when i tried it, here are few things you will be needing for the trick.


1. Lip Pencil

2. Lipstick

3. Lip Brush

4. Translucent/ Baby Powder

5. Powder brush

6. A Piece Of Tissue


Step 1
Line your lips with a lip pencil.



Step 2
Fill the rest of your lips in with the lipstick, beginning in the middle and ensuring the colour goes all the way out to the edges.

Step 3
 Tear the tissue into a piece just big enough to cover your mouth, peel one layer of the tissue off so it becomes thin and almost see through.

Step 4
 Place the thin tissue on your lips, apply some translucent or baby powder to your powder brush, and lightly dust it over the back of the tissue.

Step 5
 Peel the tissue away. Once you do this, the glossiness of the lipstick will be gone.

This trick is really good for those that can't afford buying a matte lipstick. The trick worked for me, why not try it.

NB:  Has this post has been helpful? Why not click on the share button to share with your friends. Your comments are also welcome, you can comment below. Luv y'all!!!




































No comments:

Post a Comment