Monday 14 September 2015

Box Braids is The New Thing


I know we are all familiar with Braids, but not all of us know the difference between the different types of Braids.

I'll like to call Box Braids the opposite of the normal loose Braids we all know,  coz it's tighter unlike the loose Braids.


Although it's not a new trend but I think ladies now prefer it to the normal loose Braids, and I get to like it when I see it on people.

One thing I like about the Box Braids is the fact that it suits every face shape, last longer,  and you get to style it in so many ways.

It comes it various sizes and colors, and bold colors (blue, pink, wine and grey) seem like the new trend. Ladies are really going bold by rocking the bold colors.


These Fashionistas rocked their box braids with perfection, which do you prefer?

Look 1 


 Look  2



 Look 3


Look 4




Look 5





 Look  6




 Look  7




Look 8















No comments:

Post a Comment